What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to become a better dividend investor
- Learn how dividend-paying stocks drastically outperformed the market from 1970 to 2010
- Improve your understanding around each type of dividend investment
- Learn what dividends are and why companies pay them
- Build and manage your dividend portfolio
- Learn how to pick dividend stocks
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Smart Dividend Investing scores 72.80/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.dividendladder.com/smart-dividend-investing/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD9.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: dividendladder.com you’ll also be taken through to dividendladder.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)